- MSc Mathematics Oxford University
- Served at the University of Toronto Governing Council
- Fluent in Mandarin, French and Spanish
- Teacher at The Language Gallery
- Alma mater: Lord Byng Secondary
- Increase language offerings in schools to reflect our diversity
- Open gifted programs and support special needs
- Complete Seismic upgrading in schools
Mark Twain once quipped that we shouldn’t let our schooling interfere with our education. I am running in this spirit of reform, to re-imagine our k-12 system and work towards excellence. A system where every child is supported, with a helping hand for those in need and an extra ladder for the gifted, a more modern curriculum, a healthier learning environment, and stronger resources.
My priorities are to expand the language offerings in every school, including Mandarin and Punjabi, create a new stream for the gifted, tackle bullying, complete seismic upgrading, and serve as an inclusive and open representative to parents and educators. I hold an MSc in Mathematics from Oxford University, work as a teacher, and served a term in the University of Toronto Governing Council. My Alma mater is Lord Byng Secondary. I am running with the NPA, a party with strong roots in evidence-based policy.